Vertical centrifugal pump IM
The IM SERIES consists of vertical centrifugal pumps with a resin casing, supplied in polypropylene (PP) or polyvinylidene fluoride (PVDF). The high performance IM pumps are suitable for fixed installations (pump immersed directly in the tank) and are driven by an electric motor (Max. 3000 RPM). They provide flow rates that vary (based on the model) from 6 to 75 m3/h (180 m3/h for the IM200 model) and can pump fluid with head up to 40 m.
Ask for more information
The vertical centrifugal pumps IM
Debem’s vertical centrifugal pump don’t use internal mechanical seals and therefore are less prone to wear issues. The vertical centrifugal pump is driven by the impeller, which rotates at a set speed to create, due to the centrifugal effect, a suction on the intake duct and discharge on the delivery duct. Their open impeller design allows them to pump (in continuous flow) even very dirty fluids with an apparent viscosity up to 500 cps (at 20°C) and small-sized suspended solids.
IM pumps features
- Product designed and constructed in Italy
- Constructed in polypropylene or PVDF
- Normalised electric motor
- Support lantern and connection between pump and motor with a flexible coupling
- Usable with fluids containing suspended solids
- Suitable for continuous use