Horizontal centrifugal pumps with mechanical seals MB
The MB SERIES consists of horizontal centrifugal pumps with a resin casing (polypropylene or PVDF). Their open impeller design allows them to pump even very dirty fluids with an apparent viscosity up to 500 cps (at 20°C) and small-sized suspended solids.
Ask for more information
The magnetic drive pumps MB
The MB horizontal centrifugal pumps are driven by an electric motor (Max. 3000 RPM). The flow rates vary based on the model and cover a range from 6 to 75 m3/h. Customers can choose between two different types of seals, based on their application: lip seal (TL) or mechanical bellows seal (TS).
- Product designed and constructed in Italy
- Constructed in polypropylene or PVDF
- Under head use
- Usable with fluids containing suspended solids
- Extremely easy to maintain
- Suitable for continuous use
- Mechanical bellows seal (new generation “Self-locking” system)
- Aisi 304 spring – Seal ring in SILICON CARBIDE + CERAMIC / SILICON CARBIDE + SILICON CARBIDE
- Lip seal: VITON or EPDM