Pumps for painting and the paint industry
Paint membrane pumps are made of polypropylene, stainless steel or aluminum. DEBEM pumps are the perfect solution for transferring water-based paints, solvent-based paints (thanks to ATEX and IECEx certifications), transferring water-based paints, enamels, protective paints.
Debem has the right pump for your needs
The use of DEBEM pumps in the painting sector
Debem’s paint pumps are not solely found in painting systems, they are also used in spraying metal protective paint, curtain coaters, roller coaters and spraying robots, to supply adhesive dispensers and in paint, solvent or glue distribution control units.
Debem’s products range includes transfer pumps and products for packaging, all types of painting systems such as pumps for isocyanate and pumps for painting with polypropylene diaphragms.
Summary of applications
- Supplying adhesive dispensers
- Supplying curtain coaters, roller coaters and spraying robots
- Paint, solvents and glue distribution control units
- Painting systems
- Transfer pump
- Transfer water paint, enamels and protective paints
- Transfer water-based and solvent-based paints
- Transfer pumps
- Pumps for isocyanate
- Pumps for paint
- Painting pumps
- Spraying metal protective paint