Pumps for the ceramic, stone, marble and mining industry
Debem’s ceramic pumps are ideal for pumping abrasive suspensions (cerium oxide), spraying paste, polishing waxes, polyester, mirror backings and reflective film, for the extrusion of single-dual component sealants (double-glazing), to supply filters and in the mixing and extrusion of binding resins.
Debem has the right pump for your needs
The use of DEBEM pumps in the concrete, ceramic and mining sectors
Ceramic pumps are ideal when adding additives to concrete or for pumping the actual concrete. They can also be used to supply drilling machines and for pumping slip and glazes.
Another significant application for the pumps is in plants for formulating the batches used in the ceramic industry to distribute colorants. Lime, dual component resins, water and sand or with suspended glass powder can also be pumped.
Advantages in the concrete, ceramic and mining sectors
In mines Debem’s air-operated double diaphragm pumps can be used in the following applications:
- TRANSFER OF DRILLING FLUID: The BOXER metal pumps are ideal for recovering and transferring well drilling fluids.
- MINERAL WASHING AND SEPARATION MACHINES: The air-operated double diaphragm pumps are ideal for this type of installations thanks to their solid construction and compact size.
- WATER RECOVERY IN OPEN MINES OR UNDERGROUND MINES: The wide range of pumps in the BOXER series allows for the effective recovery of liquids from pits of any size, guaranteeing high levels of reliability and performance in any condition.
Summary of applications
- Mixing additives with concrete
- Supplying filters
- Supplying drilling machines
- Pumps for lime
- Polishing waxes
- Plants for batches formulation
- Extrusion of single-dual component sealants – double-glazing
- Mirror backings and reflective film
- Mineral washing and separation machines
- Mixing and extrusion of binding resins
- Pumping slip and glazes
- Pumping water and sand or with suspended glass powder
- Cerium oxide
- Pumps for concrete
- Pumps for dual-component resins
- Pumps for sand
- Water recovery in open mines or underground mines
- Abrasive suspensions
- Spraying pastes
- Transfer of drilling fluid